XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Monday 21 January 2013

This is not a joke: Newsweek (on its cover) Declares Obama Inauguration “The Second Coming” -


This is not a joke: Newsweek (on its cover) Declares Obama Inauguration “The Second Coming” - 
obama nw
If you have any doubt at all that the #oldmedia is anything but a propaganda wing at this point witness the “cover” of Newsweek this week.

I know there are more than a few fans of the president who read this site, and we are happy to have you. But please, tell me how anyone can defend this? Does this not give you the creeps? It is absolutely bizarre.

It’s no secret that I like Ron Paul, but had a publication done the same thing with Paul on the cover (I know) I would have vomited in my mouth too.

If there is a significant minority of Americans who think this sort of thing is perfectly fine (and I think there is) we are in trouble as a country. (Like that is a newsflash.)

Read more - 
http://www.blacklistednews.com/This_is_not_a_joke%3A_Newsweek_%28on_its_cover%29_Declares_Obama_Inauguration_%E2%80%9CThe_Second_Coming%E2%80%9D/23737/0/38/38/Y/M.html

No comments:

Post a Comment