XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Friday 28 October 2011

A MAN caught having sex with a donkey told a court the beast was actually a prostitute who turned into an animal -

A MAN caught having sex with a donkey told a court the beast was actually a prostitute who turned into an animal - 
A photograph of a donkey
A MAN caught having sex with a donkey told a court the beast was actually a prostitute who turned into an animal overnight.Zimbabwean Sunday Moyo, 28, was found by police officers performing a sex act on the donkey, who was lying on the ground tied to a tree, a court heard.

He was arrested Monday in the township of Zvishavane and charged with bestiality, the New Zimbabwe newspaper reported.

Admitting the crime, Moyo told the court: "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town nightclub, and I don't know how she then became a donkey."

He also claimed he was in love with the animal, telling the court: "I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with the donkey."

Moyo was remanded in custody until tomorrow and will be examined by two government psychiatrists.



Read more - 
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3895978/Man-claims-prostitute-turned-into-a-donkey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment