XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Tuesday 23 August 2011

What men really think about your weight, cheating and faking orgasms -

What men really think about your weight, cheating and faking orgasms - 


At what point does a woman become sexually promiscuous?

  • When she sleeps with her 10th sex partner: 39%
  • When she sleeps with her 20th sex partner: 32%
  • When she sleeps with her 50th sex partner: 12%
  • When she sleeps with her 100th sex partner: 3%
  • Never: 15%

At what age do women start losing their looks?

  • 60: 7%
  • 50: 24%
  • 40: 39%
  • 30: 15%
  • 20: 1%
  • 18: 0%
  • Never: 14%

Would you date a woman with children?

  • Yes, I already am: 5%
  • Yes, it doesn't bother me: 48%
  • No, I wouldn't be comfortable: 21%

Is it important for a girlfriend to have 'wife potential'?

  • Yes, I won't bother pursuing a woman who isn't a potential wife: 31%
  • Somewhat, though I won't break up with her if I realise that she isn't: 49%
  • No, not at all, I don't look that far ahead in my relationships: %20

If there were no chance of your partner finding out, how likely would you be to cheat on her?

  • Not at all likely, I might be tempted, but cheating violates my morals : 34%
  • Not very likely, I might be tempted, but I love and respect her too much : 36%
  • Somewhat likely, but I would feel guilty, nonetheless : 20%
  • Very likely, she can’t be hurt if she doesn’t know about it : 7%
  • I already cheat on her : 3%


Read more: What men really think about your weight, cheating and faking orgasms | iVillage UK http://www.ivillage.co.uk/what-men-really-think-about-your-weight-cheating-and-faking-orgasms/133290#4#ixzz1VssvyVKw
Parenting: Information & advice

No comments:

Post a Comment