XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Monday 18 July 2011

Another Marine ball invite, this time for Betty White -

Another Marine ball invite, this time for Betty White - 


If Sgt. Ray Lewis gets his way, this year's Marine Corps balls will be star-studded affairs.
Following Sgt. Scott Moore and Cpl. Kelsey de Santis, who landed dates with "Friends with Benefits" stars Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake, respectively, after they posted YouTube invitations, Lewis has taped a video of his own asking Betty White out to the big event.
The Marine (who cranks out a few sit-ups beforehand) introduces himself and says, "I figured since we have one Marine asking Mila Kunis out to the Marine Corps Ball, and we have another Marine asking out Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball, I figured, hey why not?...I would like to take Betty White."
The 89-year-old actress is Lewis' dream date because "she's funny, she's sweet, she's mature. She's the all-around perfect woman."
Holding a red rose, Lewis says he thinks he can offer White a good time. "I think I could make her laugh, I think she could make me laugh, I think we could laugh together...So, call me!"
Ball's in your court, Betty.
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/18/another-marine-ball-invite-this-time-for-betty-white/?hpt=hp_t2
Read more - 

No comments:

Post a Comment