XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Wednesday 8 June 2011

"Human to Canine pairing" - Doggelganger aims to pair people with dog-alikes- ever want a dog that looks like you? -

"Human to Canine pairing" - Doggelganger aims to pair people with dog-alikes- ever want a dog that looks like you? - 




If you don't want to wait until you've lived with your dog for years before you two start looking like alike, the easiest thing to do is adopt a dog who already looks like you. Luckily, there is a new site that can help you find a dog that goes with your face. It uses your picture to match you to a dog in need of adoption that resembles you. (Right now it's only for dogs in New Zealand — though I'm sure it won't be long before this idea is imported to a city near you.) I didn't do it myself because I was too afraid I would fall instantly in love with whatever pup I was matched with, and I can't afford plane fare to New Zealand right this second. But if you are made of stronger stuff, try it out for yourself. - http://www.doggelganger.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment