XIAM007

Making Unique Observations in a Very Cluttered World

Sunday 19 September 2010

Never Book your travel thru Yahoo Travel - What a HUGE mess they have made of my trip to Dallas!!!

Never Book your travel thru Yahoo Travel - What a HUGE mess they have made of my trip to Dallas!!!





I booked my trip in July, to go to Dallas in November.  Two weeks ago they change my return flight.  Okay, fine these things happen.  Then yesterday they change the flight again.  Only this time I can't make my connection home in time.  Please call in they say.  I call in.  After an 88 minute phone call, yes EIGHTY EIGHT minutes, they say okay all set. We will send you the new itinerary by email.  Get the email this AM.  Instead of sending me home they send me to Washington DC.  oops.  So I call in again today and waste another 63 minutes on the phone.  Now I have to leave at 6 AM and fly all day to get home.  Do I get a discount, nope.  Anything, nope, just a giant waste of time.  Next time I won't use Yahoo Travel - that is for sure.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Now tell everyone you know - All together now - Never book your travel thru Yahoo Travel!!!!  MWG

No comments:

Post a Comment